Over the past 18 years, Chris has helped families plan how to address their financial concerns and helped businesses design their retirement benefits. My service model is simple, “always do what is in the best interest of the clients with integrity, ethics, and dedication.”
Areas of Expertise
- Family Retirement Planning
- Corporate Retirement Benefits
- Investment Management
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ Professional
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Certified Retirement Counselor
- Masters Business Administration, University of Georgia
- Bachelors International Finance, University of Georgia
- Adjunct Professor of Business, Piedmont College
Outside The Office
Chris enjoys opportunities to speak with retired groups and children on financial lessons. He serves on the board of St. Mary’s Hospital, Highland Hills Retirement Community, and the Athens Rotary Foundation. Chris has been married to Heather for 15 years, and they have two children, Seth who is 13 and Natalie who is 12. Chris is active in his parish, and spends free time at the gym, reading, and relaxing with family.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.