With twenty-nine years of experience in the financial services industry, Connie finds great satisfaction in assisting motivated individuals, professionals and business owners to work towards their lifestyle dreams with financial focus and sound stewardship. As a Principal Partner with Searcy, Weems-Scott & Quinn and a proud founding member of Integrated Financial Group, Connie specializes in retirement planning and helping clients transition from wealth accumulation to strategic wealth distribution.
Areas of Expertise
- Retirement Income Planning
- Strategic Wealth Distribution
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Principal Partner with Searcy, Weems-Scott & Quinn, Atlanta, GA
- *FIVE STAR PROFESSIONAL Wealth Manager – multi-year winner, Atlanta Magazine.
- Holds seven FINRA registrations (with LPL Financial) and licenses in the areas of investments and insurance
- Master of Science in Financial Services, American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Bachelor of Science, Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- Financial Services Institute Member
- Financial Planning Association Member
- National Aging in Place Council (NAIPC), Greater Atlanta Chapter, Charter Member
- Frequent Public Speaker
*The FIVE STAR Wealth Manager list is created by Five Star Professionals. The list represents wealth managers in the Atlanta area. The selection was a result of a rigorous process that included a regulatory and consumer complaint review and an evaluation of 10 objective criteria such as credentials, experience and assets under management associated with wealth managers who provide quality services to their clients. This recognition is from the largest and most widely published wealth managers award program in North America. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be included in this research or final list of 2012-2016 Five Star Wealth Managers. Working with a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager does not guarantee investment success..
Outside The Office
To Connie, family and community involvement are integral to her life. She is an active member of her church and of Girl Scouts of America. She served five years on the board of directors of SafePath Children’s Advocacy Center, Inc., Marietta, GA., and on the board of Women Healthcare Executives in Atlanta, Georgia, where, as past President, she was named Woman of the Year 2004. She and her husband Gordon are adoptive parents. They feel blessed to be sharing their lives with two healthy, active children from Kazakhstan. She lives in Marietta, GA, and enjoys reading, running, hiking, boating, travel and theatre.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.