I have been providing sound financial advice to my clients for over two decades. My ultimate goal is to help people and make a difference in their lives. I work exclusively with individuals, business owners, professional athletes and organizations that value quality advice and service and desire open, honest communication. I believe in a flexible, conservative, long-term approach to planning and I value long-term ongoing client relationships, trust and commitment.
Areas of Expertise
- Wealth Management
- Retirement & Distribution Planning
- Estate & Business Transition Planning
- Money Concerns & Budgeting
- Master of Science in Financial Services Degree, Institute of Business and Finance
- Investment Advisor Representative with LPL Financial
- Chartered Financial Consultant, The American College
- Certified Fund Specialist, Institute of Business and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism, University of Kansas
- Registered Player Financial Advisor, National Football League Players Association (NFLPA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) Member
- Institute of Business and Finance Member
- Holds FINRA securities registrations with LPL Financial in 9 states and and also holds insurance licenses
Outside The Office
I am active in golf and baseball. I also enjoy traveling and spending time with my family and close friends.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.