Josh specializes in comprehensive financial planning, investment management, and advanced social security strategies for high net worth individuals. He adds value and a holistic approach to planning by collaborating with specialists in various disciplines including, tax planning, estate planning and asset protection.
Areas of Expertise
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Risk Management
- Income Planning
- Estate Planning
- Advanced Social Security Strategies
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management with a Minor in Economics, Elon University, Cum Laude Graduate
Outside The Office
Josh frequently serves as a guest speaker at universities, local non-profit organizations, and industry conferences on investment strategies and various financial planning topics. He has a passion for bettering the community through financial education.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.