Karen has worked in the financial services industry since 1987. During this time she has worked with hundreds of families, individuals, and small businesses to help them pursue their financial dreams. She has the comprehensive education and experience to handle all aspects of a person’s financial situation.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Psychology of Money
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Master of Architecture, Tulane University
- Master of Science in Financial Services, American College
- Author of It’s Just Money, So Why Does it Cause So Many Problems?
- Frequent Guest on CNN Newsroom
- Published in: Kiplinger's, Forbes, CNBC, MSNBC, Huffington Post, Parenting Magazine & Ladies Home Journal
- Professional Public Speaker
- Formerly a monthly contributor to Best Self Atlanta Magazine
Outside The Office
In addition to her financial consulting practice, Karen enjoys speaking and teaching financial strategies. She is the Vice Chairman of the Board for The Drake House, providing transitional housing for single mothers. Karen and her husband, Ken, have been in the Atlanta area since 1990. They currently reside in Roswell, with their many pets. They have two children, Daniel and Julia, who both live in Georgia. Favorite family activities include sailing, boating, traveling, physical fitness, reading, and anything outdoors.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.