Mickey specializes in advanced retirement and estate planning. His clients are typically looking for help in generating a dependable retirement income from their hard-earned savings and efficiently passing the remainder to their desired beneficiaries, all within a framework of being tax-efficient. His educational and professional background well equips him to advise his clients on a wide range of topics that may affect their financial lives.
Areas of Expertise
- Advanced Retirement & Estate Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Master of Business Administration in Finance, Wake Forest University
- Holds FINRA Series 7 & 66 securities registrations through LPL Financial
- Holds North Carolina Life & Health Insurance licenses
Outside The Office
Mickey was born and raised in the Winston-Salem area. He and his wife Robin have one son, Griffin, who provides them with an endless amount of previously unimagined love and joy.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.