A financial planner since 1992, Mike strives to help people make the most of their lives and relationships through high quality, personal financial planning. His planning is goal-centered and built around each client’s unique situation and issues. Mike’s independent strategies seek to build, protect, and transfer wealth tax-efficiently. He serves as a clients' lead financial advisor to help choreograph their financial affairs and ensure prudent implementation of their financial plan. Mike likes helping people figure out if what they are doing will get them where they want to go, and his team leverages technology to help clients stay organized. He also maintains a professional network of accountants, attorneys, bankers, business consultants, and others to assist with specialized planning techniques, so that his clients can truly have one source for their financial planning needs.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Planning
- Investment Advisory Services
- Cash Management and Debt Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Business Exit and Succession Planning
- Estate and Legacy Planning
- Tax Strategies
- Insurance Planning and Group Benefits
- Business Retirement Plans and Strategies
- Education and College Funding
- CERTIFED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Degrees in Economics and Finance, Valdosta State University
- Wood Badge Adult Leadership Training, Boy Scouts of America
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Member, Georgia Pharmacy Association
Outside The Office
Mike and his family live in Roswell, Georgia. He is an elder of Stonecreek Church and has served as a Connection Group Facilitator. Currently Mike works with youth as an Assistant Scoutmaster in Boy Scouts and enjoys being involved with his two sons. Previously he served on the board of the Georgia Cancer Foundation and treasurer of the Financial Planning Association of Georgia. He enjoys family movie nights, hiking, camping, traveling, and model railroading.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.