We are a conservative financial practice, meaning that we seek sound methodologies to make decisions and manage assets in our client’s best interests. I believe strongly that the gifts we receive in this world are merely tools to accomplish greater things. I also believe that we have a responsibility to shepherd our wealth in a way that is prudent and practical. The world of financial planning is not an exact science. We examine and probe to arrive at prudent recommendations. While there are no guarantees, and history is no assurance of future trends, there is nothing like experience to teach us not only what we should consider doing, but just as importantly, what we should consider avoiding.
Areas of Expertise
- Retirement & Estate Planning
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
- Holds FINRA Series licenses 7, 63, & 24 registrations with LPL Financial and Series License 65 registration with IFG Advisory, LLC
- Holds FINRA Series licenses 7, 63, 65 & 24
- Bachelor of Science in Economics, Georgetown University, 1978
Outside The Office
Pat & his wife Kim live in the Fayetteville/Peachtree City area and have served the south side of Atlanta since 1990. Their daughter Halie attends USC studying finance, and their son Sean attends GA Tech and is in the Navy ROTC program. Pat enjoys music, reading, local politics and spending time with his family. Pat is also currently serving on the board of the Fayette County Development Authority.
Fayette County Location
132 Old Norton Road
Fayetteville, Georgia 30215
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.