Helping clients pursue their financial goals better, quicker, and more efficiently with the “heart of a teacher.” Live like no one else so you can live like NO ONE ELSE
Areas of Expertise
- Wealth management/proper diversification and asset allocation
- Deferred comp plans/retirement planning
- Comprehensive financial planner
- Member of the Dave Ramsey ELP program since 2010
- Member of the Dave Ramsey SVP program since 2016
- University of Georgia (’01) BBA Finance
Outside The Office
In addition to Robert’s financial planning practice, he enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife, Beth, along with his four children, Madison, Jake, Jack, and Grace. He is an avid golfer and volunteer/contributor to the Atlanta chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. He is also an active alumni member of the Darlington School (class of 1996) in Rome, GA.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.