Atlanta, GA 30338
Fax | 770-353-6338
E-mail | email@example.com
Having lost her father when she was a teenager, Sandra learned early in life the importance of preparing for the unexpected. After working in her family’s business and then with a large telecommunications firm, Sandra discovered that her real passion was helping individuals pursue their life goals through personal financial planning.
"Our lives get so busy that most of the time our financial health takes a backseat. Most people are not saving enough for retirement nor are they planning for the unexpected." says Sandra. "My primary role is to help each of my clients design a strategy that seeks to give them the highest probability of financial success and help prepare their families if the unexpected does happen. As a certified divorce financial analyst™ it is a great feeling to be able to help both women and men gain financially equitable divorce settlements.""
Sandra enjoys conducting retirement and divorce planning workshops. She helps her audience focus on working toward their financial goals, managing their tax liability and avoiding common pitfalls that could prevent them from accomplishing their goals.
Areas of Expertise
- Divorce Planning
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Life, Disability & Long Term Care Insurance
- Master of Business Administration in Finance, Georgia State University
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™
- Certificate in Financial Planning, American College of Financial Planning
- Member of the non-profit WIFE.org (Women’s Institute for Financial Education)
- Dave Ramsey Endorsed Local Provider
- *FIVE STAR Wealth Manager, Atlanta Magazine, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Past Consultant for the Small Business Administration
- Junior Achievement Volunteer
- Citation Recipient from the State of Georgia for Junior Achievement Work
*Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2015 Five Star Wealth Managers.
Outside The Office
Sandra and her husband, Mark, live in Dunwoody with their teenage daughters. She is a very active volunteer in her community. Sandra is a member of the Spalding Garden Club and in 2003 she won a Blue and Red Ribbon at the Southeastern Flower Show. Sandra enjoys spending time gardening, fishing, kayaking, reading and traveling.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.