Seth's mission is to provide comprehensive financial advice tailored to each client’s specific needs. Having seen first-hand what a positive impact a successful and implemented financial plan can have on individuals and families, Seth strives to create an environment where high-trust relationships can thrive and he can help his clients strive for their objectives. Seth is an ardent believer that each client deserves an ongoing relationship of open and unbridled integrity. Along with this dedication to honesty is a desire to continually educate his clients and keep them abreast of developments. Live Oaks Financial Services’ motto is: "From Tiny Acorns, Mighty Oaks and Lasting Legacies Grow," and it is in this spirit that Seth tries to help clients enjoy a lifetime of growth and planting their own legacies.
Areas of Expertise
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income, College Funding & Wealth Distribution Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- 401(k) & Business Succession Planning
- Wealth Management & Investment Advice
- Risk Management & Insurance Planning
- Active-Duty & Post-Military/Retirement Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- President of Live Oak Financial Services
- Bachelor of Science Degree, United States Naval Academy
- Financial Planning Association Member
- Published in: Savannah Morning News, Coastal Senior Magazine, ADA newsletter, Savannah magazine and The South magazine
- Director, Business Networking International, Savannah/Hilton Head Region
- Former Board member: United States Navy League/Savannah Chapter, Savannah Ocean Exchange
Outside The Office
Seth is a frequent guest speaker for Economics and Financial classes at local universities, and before the publication ceased in September 2011, Seth wrote nearly fifty articles on financial matters for Savannah’s Coastal Senior Magazine. Bonaventure Funeral Home also calls upon Seth to speak at their numerous End-of-Life Planning outreach programs, and over his career, Seth has written for or made presentations to organizations such as The Savannah Morning News, Savannah Magazine, WSAV News3, FOX28 News, WTKS AM1290, Jacksonville Florida Estate Planning Counsel, Savannah Enrolled Agent's Association, Richmond Hill Rotary and Savannah MegaGenesis. Seth’s company, Live Oak Financial Services, was the 2011 runner-up in two BEST OF SAVANNAH award categories (based on reader nominations) and serves clients throughout the United States. Residing in Savannah, Georgia, Seth is married to the former Sarah R. Greenberg, and together they have two young children: Hannah and Alexander.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.