Alice F. Davis, CPFA
Atlanta, GA 30338
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Alice is a client services manager for Atlanta Retirement Partners, a full service institutional retirement services firm. Our team provides consulting and turnkey strategies for employers seeking responsible guidance for their company sponsored plan. Through hands on educational support for the plan participant, clients can ensure that employees look to retirement with confidence. Atlanta Retirement Partners works with municipalities, schools, tax exempt organizations, and private employers throughout the state of Georgia.
Areas of Expertise
- Client Services Management
- Plan design assistance
- Provider Benchmarking
- Investment Policy Review and/or Preparation Assistance
- Education Policy design and implementation
- Administrative & Practice Management Support
- BBA Marketing, Terry School of Business, The University of Georgia
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Adviser
Outside The Office
Alice’s favorite time is spent with her husband Chris, her two children- Foster & Emory, and their family dog- Bella. With 2 young children, she is often participating in some type of team sport- soccer, baseball, swimming, flag football, and the list goes on! Alice loves to watch college football, especially UGA Football- GO DAWGS!