Bonnie has been working for Don Patrick, Integrated Financial Group's Managing Director, for over 17 years. She knows her clients well, and tries to anticipate each client's needs, knowing they are real people with families, feelings and desires. Her goal is to deliver more than promised whenever she can.
Areas of Expertise
- Executive Administrative Assistant to Don Patrick, Managing Director of the Consortium
- Registered Paraplanner
- Excellence in Client Service Support
- Acting Liaison to Assistants, Advisors, Staff & Home Office
- Registered Paraplanner, College for Financial Planning
- Outstanding Performance, Sales Assistant Advisory Board, Securities America
Outside The Office
Bonnie enjoys traveling, reading and being with her grandchildren when not at work. Bonnie also enjoys spending time with family and friends, enjoying good food and good times. Bonnie and Bill share their home in Marietta with cats, Nola and Bayou - rescued from Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans!