Carmen Schuck, FPQP®
Marietta, GA 30064-6406
Fax | 770/353-6338
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Carmen is responsible for the daily operations in both of Cynthia Skaggs' offices, and she services clients with excellence. She also supports the needs of advisors at IFG as a Virtual Assistant. She aids in the administrative needs of advisors and manages a variety of special projects designed to keep business running efficiently.
Areas of Expertise
- Administrative & Client Support
- Transition Specialist
- Business Administration
- BBA in Business Management with a Minor in Marketing, Kennesaw State University, 2013
- Joel A. Katz Music and Entertainment Business Certificate, Kennesaw State University, 2013
- Registered Para Planner designation, College of Financial Planning, 2014
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional designation, College of Financial Planning, 2014
Outside The Office
Carmen grew up in Georgia in a house full of Georgia Tech fanatics. She has developed a love for spending time with friends and family during football season. When she is not in the office or at the stadium, she enjoys spending quality time at home with her husband, Nick, and their cats, Jax & Zoey. She likes to exercise her more creative side when she finds spare time.