Over his career, Chris has worked with families to design financial plans and with businesses for retirement benefits & succession planning. Chris’ service model is simple, “always do what is in the best interest of the clients with integrity, ethics, and dedication with the ultimate goal of reducing financial stress.”
Areas of Expertise
- Family Financial Planning
- Corporate Retirement Benefits
- Portfolio Management
- Business Succession Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ Professional
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC) conferred by InFRE®.
- Masters Business Administration, University of Georgia
- Bachelors International Finance, University of Georgia
- Adjunct Professor of Business, Piedmont College
Outside The Office
Chris enjoys opportunities to speak with retired groups and children on financial lessons. He has served on the board of St. Mary’s Hospital for seven years. Chris & Heather were married in 1999, and they have two children, Seth and Natalie. Chris is active in his parish, and spends free time at the gym, on golf course, reading, UGA sports, and traveling with family.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.