Fayetteville, GA 30214
Fax | 770.353.6338
E-mail | email@example.com
Brett has been dedicated to helping his clients plan for the future for over 23 years. He believes in the planning process to help clients identify goals and concerns so he can better understand the life they want. Whether you are planning for a comfortable retirement, investing to preserve, build or transition your wealth, we can help. While helping to make the complicated, simple, Brett can explain how to prepare for life's financial challenges.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- Risk Management/Insurance
- Debt Management
- Estate and Wealth Transfer Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professional
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Bachelor of Business Administration-Finance, Georgia State University
- Associate of Arts, Clayton State University
Outside The Office
When Brett is not in the office he enjoys boating, Striped bass fishing and spending time with family. Born on an Army base in Alabama, Brett was raised in Georgia. He has lived in the Fayetteville area for over 29 years and currently lives there with his wife, 3 kids and 2 miniature Schnauzers and a grandkitty. Brett is a passionate football fan. In the fall he enjoys going to football games and supporting the Georgia State Panthers.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.