Dan joined Wealth Horizon in 2016 and brings 35+ years of professional experience, including 17 years as Vice President of Investments at two of the oldest and most respected firms on Wall Street. Dan believes that managing expectations is as important as managing assets. He is adept in simplifying clients’ understanding of investment choices and passionate about engaging them in the planning process. By imparting knowledge, Dan guides clients with the confidence and discipline to move toward their goals.
Areas of Expertise
- Investing principles and strategies
- Full-Service Wealth Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Emory University
- Currently preparing for the CFP® Certification Examination to become a CERTIFED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- FINRA Series 7 registration held with LPL Financial and Series 66 registration held with IFG Advisory, LLC
Outside The Office
Dan is married to his business partner, Jerri Hewett Miller and they have one son. He is an active member of the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce. Dan is also an accomplished tennis and squash player, as well as an avid snow skier and cyclist.