David Crew is an approachable, seasoned financial advisor working exclusively with executives, business owners, and professional athletes. David focuses on helping his clients pursue a work-optional lifestyle through conservative, long-term investment management and financial planning. With over two decades of experience in wealth management combined with an early career in broadcasting and retail management, David offers his clients thorough, personalized guidance with his unique blend of humor, optimism, and skill. He values regular, open communication and collaborative strategic planning with clients seeking ongoing wealth management services.
Areas of Expertise
- Wealth Management
- Retirement & Distribution Planning
- Estate & Business Transition Planning
- Money Concerns & Budgeting
- Master of Science in Financial Services Degree, Institute of Business and Finance
- Investment Advisor Representative with LPL Financial
- Chartered Financial Consultant, The American College
- Certified Fund Specialist, Institute of Business and Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism, University of Kansas
- Registered Player Financial Advisor, National Football League Players Association (NFLPA)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) Member
- Institute of Business and Finance Member
- Holds 4 FINRA securities registrations with LPL Financial in 9 states, in addition to insurance licenses
Outside The Office
Outside the office, David stays active playing golf and baseball. He and his family reside north of metro Atlanta in East Cobb. In recent years, David pursued acting and has several commercial and film credits to his name. He is an avid Kansas City Chiefs and Atlanta Falcons fan, loves live music, and enjoys spending time with family and close friends.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.