St. Louis, MO 63141
Fax | 314-469-3445
E-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
Denny established his financial consulting practice in 1989 and is known as a leading authority in Retirement Distribution Planning, a planning process that helps retirees develop investment and tax strategies seeking to optimize their retirement wealth. "My goal is to help my clients understand how to make smart money decisions so they can sleep at night." Denny says. "The objective is to provide a lifetime income stream, improve returns, protect their principal, and manage taxes."
Areas of Expertise
- Retirement Distribution Strategies
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Retirement Funding Advice
- Retirement Rollover Advice
- Annuity Analysis & Advice
- Life Insurance Review
- Long-Term Care Insurance Review
- Roth Conversion Advice
- Estate Strategy Review
- Social Security Strategies
- Senior Partner at Integrated Financial Group – St. Louis
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Specialized education in long-term care insurance and mutual funds, including variable annuity subaccounts.
- *FIVE STAR Wealth Manager, St. Louis Magazine, 2012, and 2020
*The FIVE STAR Wealth Manager is an award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality service to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management along with other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers.
Outside The Office
Denny has lived in Creve Coeur for over forty years. He and his wife, Karen, raised their two daughters in the house they have lived in for the past 35 years. He spends his free time with his family, reading, playing golf and traveling.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.