Don brings over three decades of experience advising individuals, professionals, and businesses in a wide range of financial matters, from risk management, investments, and taxes, to general business consulting. He specializes in helping pre-retirees and retirees with the myriad of financial issues they face at this most important phase of their financial lives. The primary goal is to provide a lifetime income stream, improve returns, protect their principal, and manage taxes.
Areas of Expertise
- Retirement Income Planning
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Business Management & Planning
- Professional Investment Management
- Risk Management & Insurance Planning
- Advisor Coaching & Development
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Master of Business Administration in Finance, University of Southern California
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance/Economics, Loyola University, Los Angeles
- *FIVE STAR Wealth Manager, Atlanta Magazine, 2012-2016
- Financial Planning Association Member
- Managing Director, Integrated Financial Group, Atlanta, GA
- Published in: The Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger’s Retirement Report, New York Daily News, Journal of Financial Planning, U. S. News and World Report
- Past Director of Financial Planning & Investments at Porraro and Associates, Atlanta, GA
- Past Vice President of Conway Financial Advisors, Boca Raton, FL
- Past Regional Vice President of Smathers & Company, CA
- Past Consultant for the Small Business Administration
- Author of Keep Your Nest Egg From Cracking (What You Need to Know)
*The 2012-2016 FIVE STAR Wealth Manager is an award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality service to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management along with other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of Five Star Wealth Managers.
Outside The Office
An aeronaut who’s been flying since age 16, Don has logged 12,000 hours mostly in jets for the Air Force and Eastern Airlines. He volunteers for and is an ardent supporter of Angel Flight, a non-profit organization of volunteer pilots who transport individuals with medical and financial needs. Don is also an avid golfer. He and his wife Eve reside in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.