Gary has dedicated his entire career to being a financial planner, with over 16 years of experience in the industry. This includes implementing financial planning strategies for individuals, families, retirees, small businesses, and executives. With his experience and his comprehensive education in the industry, Gary hopes to develop lifelong partnerships with clients where he can help with all aspects of their long-term financial situation.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Employee Benefits Analysis
- Retirement Planning
- Insurance Planning
- CERTIFED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- MBA, University of Georgia, Terry College of Business
- BS in Economics, SUNY, Binghamton
- General Securities Representative, FINRA Series 7**
- Uniform Securities Agent, FINRA Series 63**
- General Securities Principal, FINRA Series 24**
- Registered Options Principal, FINRA Series 4**
- Municipal Securities Principal, FINRA Series Series 53** **Securities registrations currently held with LPL Financial
Outside The Office
Gary enjoys traveling overseas in order to experience unique cultures and beautiful scenery. He is also dedicated to health and to physical fitness; spending time at the gym but also getting out for scenic hikes. Gary loves animals and has two cats, Duster and Archie.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.