Howard Katz is one of the founders of Linea Private Wealth Management. Prior to starting the firm, Howard spent 20 years as a Financial Advisor for Lincoln Financial Advisors where he specialized in the design and implementation of comprehensive financial plans. He assists clients with estate planning, retirement planning and business succession planning, as well as investment management. Linea Private Wealth Management clients also benefit from Howard’s proficiency in charitable giving and family legacy planning strategies that promote harmony within families.
Areas of Expertise
- Retirement Planning
- Investment Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Family Legacy Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 63 security registrations through LPL Financial, 65 securities registrations through IFG Advisory
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, University of Maryland
- Five Star Professional Wealth Manager, 2013 - 2020*
- Member of the Atlanta Estate Planning Council
*Award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality services to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under management among other factors. Wealth Managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2013- 2020 Five Star Wealth Managers.
Outside The Office
Away from the office, Howard enjoys spending time with his wife and daughters and is very active volunteering his time for several organizations In the Atlanta metro area.
Linea Private Wealth Management and LPL Financial are separate entities.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.