Utilizing a thorough planning process, Joe's mission is to analyze a client's present situation and work along with them to make their goals become reality by implementing new strategies - or to better their existing program. He enjoys helping clients define and plan specific goals for each family's individual and unique needs. Joe strives to create an open and honest environment where high-trust relationships can thrive.
Areas of Expertise
- Fee-Based Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- College Planning
- Portfolio Analysis
- Closely Held Business Transition Planning
- Establishment of Family Foundations
- Risk Management & Insurance Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Holds FINRA Series 6, 7, 24, 31 & 63 Industry Licenses
- St. Edward's University Graduate, Austin, TX
- Merrimack College, Boston, MA
- College for Financial Planning, Denver, CO
- Financial Planning Association Member
- National Association of Financial & Estate Planning Member
Outside The Office
Joe's good-natured demeanor makes him a loyal friend and family member. He has been skiing since he was a young teenager and continues to pursue his passion. His travels have taken him to destinations in North and South America, Europe, Africa and the Caribbean where he has cultivated a love for scuba diving. An avid reader, runner and cook, Joe has been a registered volunteer in the New York State Prison System for many years, counseling inmates to smoothly transition to a principled, productive life.
203 W Dominick Street, Rome, NY 13440
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.