Kathy’s genuine interest in the financial well-being of her clients, and her success in helping individuals, families, and small business owners work toward their financial goals, makes Healy Wealth Management the “go-to” firm for guidance in Cash Flow, Investment Management, Estate Planning, and Risk Management.
Areas of Expertise
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Long Term Care Insurance
- MBA, University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
- Investment Advisor Representative
- Holds FINRA Series Licenses 7 and 66 Securities Registrations with LPL Financial
- Licensed agent for Life, Accident, Sickness and Long Term Care Insurance
Outside The Office
Kathy is from Birmingham, Alabama, and has lived in Atlanta for 20 years. She and her husband, John, live in Peachtree Corners, and are the parents of three daughters. Her hobbies are spending time with her family and reading.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.