As an accomplished LPL Financial Advisor with extensive experience managing both corporate and small businesses, Kevin provides important perspective and counsel to individuals who are interested in developing a long-term, strategic plan for their financial lives. Kevin partners with families to uncover their personal objectives, to manage and monitor their investments and to help them align their assets with their life’s goals.
Areas of Expertise
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Accredited Wealth Manager (AWMA), College of Financial Planning
- Executive Program for Financial Planning Certification (CFP®), University of Georgia, Inaugural Class Graduate
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
- *FIVE STAR Wealth Manager "Best In Client Satisfaction", Atlanta Magazine, 2012- 2020
- General Securities Representative, FINRA Series 7**
- Uniform Securities Agent, FINRA Series 63**
- Uniform Investment Advisor, FINRA Series 65**
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) Member
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing, University of Alabama
- Currently working towards a Master of Science Degree in Financial Services
*The FIVE STAR Wealth Manager is an award based on 10 objective criteria associated with providing quality service to clients such as credentials, experience, and assets under managment along with other factors. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or placed on the final list of 2012, 2014, and 2015 Five Star Wealth Managers.
**Securities registrations currently held with LPL Financial.
Outside The Office
Kevin is involved in the local community, most recently as a Committee Chairman with the North Fulton County March of Dimes, as well as being on Advisory Boards for the St. Jude Golf for the Kids Invitational and the Fulton County school system. Kevin is a member of the Atlanta Athletic Club where he is active on the club’s committees. He lives in the Atlanta area with his wife, son and daughter.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.