Mark has been in the financial services industry since 1994. During this time, he has been providing families, individuals and small businesses with sound financial strategies to address their goals & objectives. Mark seeks to provide the optimal planning experience for his clients, for both their current needs and future goals. He believes that client relationships are as important as the planning process itself and is committed to providing his clients with ongoing direction now and for years to come.
Areas of Expertise
- Retirement Income Planning
- Investment Management
- Income Planning
- Estate Planning
- Annuity Analysis
- Life Insurance Analysis
- Long-Term Care Planning
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- FINRA Series 6, 7, & 63 held with LPL Financial, Series 65 & 66 held with IFG Advisory, LLC
- Life & Health Insurance Licenses in GA, AL, IL, ME, NC, OK, TX
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies, University of South Carolina
- Member of the National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors
- Member of the Atlanta Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors
Outside The Office
When Mark isn’t working, he enjoys playing golf and spending time with his family. He lives in Atlanta with his wife, Megan and their two daughters, Lucy & Tatum.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.