Mark Stevens is a seasoned financial services practitioner with 20 years’ experience. His focus is helping clients organize their money and prepare for critical financial events with retirement income strategies, along with providing comprehensive financial and estate planning, including asset management and insurance planning services. Mark has a passion for helping clients discover, pursue and crystallize their visions of retirement. He believes it takes time to get to know a client and their preferences, and it is time well spent. His quest for sterling quality service and advice to folks nearing or in retirement combined with extensive financial training lend to his genuine gift for guiding people through the complexities related to retirement income planning, estate planning and general financial planning.
Areas of Expertise
- Organizing Clients Money with Stage I, II, & III Financial Event Planning (on a fee basis)
- Retirement Income & Distribution Planning
- Estate Planning & Tax Strategies
- College Funding Strategies
- Insurance Planning & Analysis
- Comprehensive Financial Consulting
- Independent Investment Advice & Implementation
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Major in Finance, Georgia State University
- Financial Planning Association Member since 1996
- Foundation for Personal Financial Education (FPFE) Member
- Featured Speaker for CPA Continuing Education Programs
- Chapter Director for FPFE—A non-profit 501c3 organization dedicated as a speakers bureau for Fortune 500 companies and other organizations nationwide; conducts educational workshops on Financial Awareness on a complimentary basis
Outside The Office
Mark resides in Gwinnett County where he enjoys spending time with his three boys. With an endless passion for life and learning, Mark keeps his body, mind and spirit strong and vibrant through reading, exercise, weight lifting, mountain biking, golf, and Texas Hold’Em tournaments around town. He stays spiritually connected by volunteering at and attending his Church, community and neighborhood events.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.