Michael believes his occupation demands complete honesty and trustworthiness. Further, it requires an ability to listen, question and comprehend what is relevant to his clients. People share their dreams, hopes and aspirations for the future, and Michael uses his personal knowledge and expertise, and that of the Brain Trust, to help people realize as much of what is important to them as humanly possible. Having a plan and continually working and monitoring that plan, is crucial to people’s success. This is what Integrated Financial Group does.
Areas of Expertise
- Wealth Accumulation
- Wealth & Retirement Distribution
- Estate Planning
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
- Graduate of the Institute of Business and Finance, La Jolla, CA
- Graduate Certification in Financial Services Planning, Pacific Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Bachelor of Arts, Georgia State University
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) Member
Outside The Office
Michael moved to Atlanta from Virginia where he met his wife of 33 years. They live in the Lilburn area of Atlanta and have one grown daughter. Mike and his wife enjoy travelling to visit friends and family members in South Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Massachusetts, New York, Texas and Alaska.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.