Temp’s primary focus is on the needs of his clients. He spends time getting to know his new clients and strives to help them uncover their life goals, risks and needs. These issues are then addressed in a comprehensive planning process.
Areas of Expertise
- Retirement Income Planning
- Estate Planning
- 401k Plan Sponsor Support
- Master of Business Administration, Columbus State University
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
- BS in Resource Management, University of Georgia
Outside The Office
Temp is an active member of his church and enjoys spending time with wife Margaret and their children, Ragan, Tempo, Phillip and Sara Catherine. Temp’s hobbies include duck and turkey hunting, nature excursions and traveling to historic venues. He has been a resident of Newnan, GA since 1990, where his ancestors settled in 1837.
Fayette County Location
132 Old Norton Road
Fayetteville, Georgia 30215
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.