Wes has been in the financial services industry since 1996. He began his career providing audit and tax services, including jobs at Ernst and Young and The Coca-Cola Company. For the last 10 years he has focused on providing financial planning services to individuals, families and small businesses. Wes believes in a long-term approach and values ongoing, trusting relationships. As a CFP® and CPA, Wes is extensively qualified with the knowledge and capabilities to help clients with their investment and retirement planning needs. With his comprehensive education to handle all aspects of a person’s financial situation, Wes strives to design strategies designed to fit each client’s personal situation.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Retirement Planning
- Wealth Management
- Tax Planning
- Insurance Planning and Analysis
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Business Administration, College of Charleston
- General Securities Representative, FINRA Series 7**
- Uniform Securities Agent, FINRA Series 63**
- General Securities Principal, FINRA Series 24** **Securities registrations currently held with LPL Financial
Outside The Office
Wes plays ALTA tennis and has completed three marathons, including the Boston Marathon. He is the Den Leader for his son’s Cub Scout troop and is very involved in ministries at Intown Community Church. Wes always enjoys family activities with his wife, Sally, and their two children.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.