Eve has been working with Don Patrick, Integrated Financial Group's Managing Director, since 1987 with the singular goal of assisting in the delivery of extraordinary service for his clients and supports and services the advisors and staff. The mission is to create "raving fans."
Areas of Expertise
- CFO to Don Patrick, Managing Director of the Consortium
- Financial reporting, planning, forecasting, information systems, accounts payable, payroll, fixed assets; Secretary/Treasurer, Integrated Financial Group, LLC, Integrated Support Services, LLC, Integrated Real Estate, LLC
- Consortium Event Planner
- Acting Liaison to Don Patrick and LPL
- Inter American University, Liberal Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Leadership Integrated Studies, Central Michigan University, Magna Cum Laude Graduate
Outside The Office
Eve enjoys traveling, golf, CrossFit, reading, art, jewelry design and flying their Saratoga on Angel Flight missions with her husband, Don. In 2011, she and Don renewed their vows of 25 years in the beautiful Caribbean with friends. She enjoys spending time with her friends and family when they come to visit, Don's cooking on the Green Egg, and their backyard. Eve is always ready for new adventures!