I am here to assist the advisors in helping their clients identify their goals, design a plan specific to those goals and their personality, and finally by helping them through services we can provide.
Areas of Expertise
- Planning assistance
- Assisting Advisors with Retirement Planning
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Master of Business Administration in Personal Financial Planning, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Arts, North Central College, Naperville, IL
- Published in: Wall Street Journal’s ‘Voices’ blog, Bankrate.com’s ‘Money Makeover’ as featured financial planner
Outside The Office
Steve lives in Mableton with his wife and two children. He has served on the Boards of: the Financial Planning Association Georgia Chapter, the Mableton Improvement Association, and the Georgia State University Financial Planning Alumni Club.